Friday 4 May 2012

All exported into the game

After a scary moment when I couldn't export to the iPhone due to a iOS version incompatibility I have managed to solve the problem and I now have all the assets in game.

I had only seen them while I was working them in 3d and in the middleware but seeing them in the final screen with the retina display....they look amazing...I was surprised how good they look

To be honest I should be quite tired of seeing them by now but I can't stop smiling when I run the game and look at them.

The new Earth has also made a massive difference...

Hopefully I would have ironed all the waypoint nodes and other stuff by the end of the weekend and might start taking video captures late next week. There are a few camera code tweaks I want to do before I take those captures.

No comments:

Post a Comment