Thursday 5 July 2012

iPad is next.

Hi.

After all the feedback I have received and the people who have asked for it I have decided trying to make an Universal version and support the iPad instead of the bespoke iPad version that I had initially planned.

I am not sure when it will be available but it will be one of my priorities.

I have also been pointed out quite correctly that the icon is not HD...I failed miserably to spot it. I will fix this asap.

There are also some issues with some people who have told me that their game crashes. There seem to be very few and doesn't seem to have an apparent reason. 99% of the people seem to run the game without problems but I will investigate this issue and try to find the cause as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for the great comments and suggestions.

They will help me make a better game that you will enjoy playing.

5 comments:

  1. I am one of the unfortunate that the game crashes. I have watched video of gameplay and mine does not act the same i have an extra black screen before the mission/instruction/crew profile screen appears. I am using an ipod touch version 4.2.1. I checked the ios update and it is the latest os (but i cant remember the #). Hope this helps . I also shot a video of the way my game acts if that will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ephinyzon.

    Thanks for letting me know.

    Could you send me a link to the video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news.
    Also it will be great, if the game has some intro. Maybe this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts3l8CM3vuI ? :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCb8BhFstdI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    Sorry it took so long, power and internet outages. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Universal?

    You, sir, are a gentleman.

    ReplyDelete